Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's next?














Since I finished my season with winning the Alberta Provincials in Fitness 2011 and ended my season with a great trip home to Germany, I am back on the training field. I try to eat as clean as possible and train with a complete new workout program. My goal for next season is to finish first 3 at Nationals. At this point I am trying to gain more muscles which unfortunately is involved with gaining weight ( bulking). I was quite excited when my trainer Jeni told me I need to gain about 10-15 lb....gaining by eating bread and gummie bears? NOPE, that was not her idea of gaining to add more muscle....as I expected we go for more chicken, egg whites and more supplements are needed as well. After coming back from Germany, and lets face it, I drank the entire time I was there, ate enough gummy bears and chocolate for my next 20 cheat saturdays and enjoyed fresh bread and cake like I will never eat it again...it was sickening! I am one of these people who can't do moderation with anything. It is either FULL term or NOTHING. So thats what I did.......emptied every bag of gummy's I opened....SICK! I worked and dieted my A** off to look shredded and lean and it took me months, months of pain and mood swings.......and what did I do? Ate like I a 300lb man! WOW....oh well, I am back in the routine of things and looking forward to my next season. The only person who has an issue with my passion for fitness competition is my husband. I don't and can't really blame him. He's supportive in his own way. For this season, besides adding more mass and tightening my butt more, I def need to have a faster routine and need to work on even more flexibility. 
I am motivated as ever if not even more and can't wait to rock the stage at Nationals next year!!!!
My off season diet looks pretty much as last time....7 meals on training days and 6 on cardio days. I weight train 2 days on one day off ( which is my Cardio day), back on monday, legs on tuesday ( gosh...hate tuesdays) wednesday Cardio for  about 30-35min( which I always do longer),  shoulders and tri's on thursday, chest and bi's on friday and saturdays cardio again and this is also my cheat day of eating...sunday's  DAY OFF...HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment