Sunday, March 13, 2011

9 weeks out to comp. - Pic's

9 weeks out- I am thrilled these past few days with my progressions. I always told myself, i will get myself a super tight "ass" jeans as a reward for my hard work and I can proudly say I DID IT! Took all my courage and went into a jeans store and looked at a pair I thought were most suiting for my personality, the hell with the price tag. Now, this is bizarre cause the way I see myself is not the size I would have picked in my life. So, I grabbed 1 size smaller than usual...cause that even looked a bit tight to me, but whatever gotta try. Ya....I ended up with a size 3 sizes smaller than I expected! I was sooooo thrilled that I did not even cared about the price....never in my entire LIFE have I thought I would spend this much on a jeans, but hey, i also never in my life expected myself in this small of a size! YEHA! HURRAY! This feeling alone means gold to me...I have no more appetite for Peanut butter or gummie bears...well, almost! It is something sooo little what can make you stick to your goals and motivates you for going the next step! My competition entrance fees are paid, so I AM In and NO MORE WAY OUT! My flights are going to be booked tomorrow for the Kelowna BC show as well....KELOWNA I AM READY, hope you are ready for me to ROCK THE STAGE! Watch for the german girl! lol.
My diet is going very good, accept that I wil toss out al my jellos and diet pop...( anybody needs about 50 sugar free jello's???. These days I have been punting down the sugar free jellos and pepsi's and noticed my insulin levels are raising through the roof and make me want to have more sugar. SO DONE with the sugar free treats....clean and natural is my NEW motto!
I also already heard from my trainer, that we start carb cycling within the next 2 weeks...this is going to be a bit of a new experience and I make sure you guys will hear all the details. One change, other than the jello and diet drinks, my 5th meal in the day has no more carbs.....meaning 3 meals left in a day with no ( rice, potatoes or oats)...more veggies....more hunger??? Lets hope not!
Also do I need to thank Jeni ( my trainer) for being so extremely committed and on my ass ( pardon my language) with my food journals and all the questions she answers me every time. She's just in Australia and completed her own figure competition and still reminded me through email to send my food journal and already got back to me with comments on how I was doing! WOW...she's a gem! Thank you for that Jeni!!!!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Diana! You look AMAZING!!! I know you will rock the competetion!! They really DO need to watch out for the German girl!! Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete