Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It was one little moment which made it perfect!


So here I am...3 days away for competition day. It is wednesday morning and I started waterloading and taking my water tight pills since this morning. My diet is going to be "extreme" again until show is over. On my meal plan: chicken, beans, asparagus, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and water...that's it....for breakfast, snacks, lunch an dinners.
My body is leaning already more, can't wait to see the "final" result after the water got all out under my skin. I love the feeling of the body and mind connection these days. I have never felt stronger in my entire 32 years of life. I thought I would be grumpy these past few days, but I actually feel bubbly and energetic. I got up this morning at 4:30 am as usual and were finished my cardio workout before 6am, went into the fitness room, cranked up the stereo and practiced my routine. I haven't been overally happy with the routine part these days....I was a bit unsure if I can pull it off, until Brandy ( my friend) cam e into the room and made me do a run through for her. She's been with me from day one and not ONCE did I show her my choeography of the routine....( shame on me)...so today was the day. She turned my "not sure-feeling" of the routine  into I FEEL PERFECT about it! The way she stood beside the Stereo, crying for pride, made it simply better than perfect. She was so proud....sooooo proud and reminded me on my mom, when she saw me in my wedding dress for the very first time...simply proud and touched. Her and I got so much closer over the past 6 month and I can't imagine having done this without her! I am so proud of her for working out everyday with me and keeping me motivated...SHE IS MY GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I thank god everyday for bringing her into my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are leaving at 6:30 am to drive to Calgary to the Airport, which is about a 3 hour drive...well, with the waterloading it might take us 4 cause of all the pee breaks I have to take...lol!
We fly around 3pm into Kelwona, BC where my friend Debbie is already awaiting us to drive us to the Hotel. That day the only "big" thing happening will be meeting my trainer Jeni for the first time, applying my tan lotion and I believe Jeni will make me do some posing rounds. Friday, we rest, no more cardio or training. Stretching and routine run through and at 6pm the weigh ins and measurements as well as drug testing for the show. Saturday wake up call for 6am and off to the theatre early enough to get a spot with a mirror to get ready ( make up, hair and the whole Doll me up prep). And than it's show time baby! I have actually 2 shows that day...in the morning that's the one where all the judging is done, the night show is the entertainment show....that's when you have the BIG audience and perform just for the fun and show off your positive energy!
My suitcase is packed and my cooler filled with chicken and the rest of the food I need. Now, all I need is YOU guys crossing your fingers for me and keep me in your thoughts on saturday!
Bring it on Kelowna cause I am READY  for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment