Monday, February 14, 2011

Back Day....

Monday morning...alarm is going off at 5:20am, same as the other days during the week. Excited, cause it's back workout....not sure WHY I love it to this extend....but it sure makes me feel good for the day.
Finally able to do more chin ups....went from 4 to 8 3 sets...I enjoy them now more and more.
One thing I noticed its that I seem to stuck to the same weight since a few weeks....hopefully the creatine will kick in soon....I find myself these days a bit to thin on my upper body..and other days to fat....not sure what that is.
Saturday I had a girls night out. Great...just absolute NO PANTS...each and every single one of them looked like a potato bag on me. So, had to go into one of my 5 year old jeans...I am too cheap to buy anything at this point since I know I will continue to lean down way more.
The night at the dinner, was good. Def. good for my ego. Lots of people actually FINALLY noticing my changes and are sooo excited for my "new" look and support me by cheering me up!
NOT ONE single person on my dinner table told me to drink ( like...comon Diana 1 drink won't hurt bla bla ba) or you can eat a bit more....NOT ONE OF THEM...I felt very good. Everybody was by far way more blown away to see the will power and dedication than nagging on me about NOT getting drunk.
Yesterday...so sunday...I was back in the gym to practice my posing....I will from now on do this every sunday with Debbie's help ( my friend, who competes in the same team as I do)...she is a good teacher and we like to hang out and talk about everything which comes along with competing in fitness.
I had to laugh when she told me how I have to make sure to keep Vaseline in my bag to rub it on my teeth, so the upper lip won't stuck to my front tooth.....OMG....hilarious! Never thought about that...EVER! I guess, the way she told me, the water pills you take a day before the show ( to suck out all the water under your skin) making you pretty dry up...and obviously you can't drink the night before the show cause you don't want to add the water again ( that just makes you muscles appear more)...so there is probably NOTHING than saw dust in your mouth....Guess I should have enough Vaseline from Ava ( my daughter ) left over....check marked on my to pack list!
I am now 13 weeks out and my last cheat meal will be next saturday, I expected my last one last weekend, but Jeni ( my trainer) wants me to continue until 12 week out to comp. Well, sure...I ain't saying No to that.
My biggest problem right now....WHAT WILL I EAT???? mmmhhhh.......maybe McDonalds fries? Pizza? Sushi? Pasta? cake? Bread...ALL OF IT, maybe? Not sure yet.
Any suggestions...please post it for me!!! LOL
Have a great night, I am off to my gymnastic class tonight...ready to get some head rushes from head stands etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment