Thursday, February 17, 2011

NEW workout routine, shoes, pic's and shoulders + tri's day

I am always super thrilled when Jeni ( my trainer) sends me a new workout routine. She changed up certain moves and I can already see my "super favourite" workout of all - LEGS-  ( ggrrrrrr) , again, won't make it on my top ten list of favourite workout days....throwing up ALMOST guaranteed! bbaaaahhhh...JENI! BUT I have to say, I love the challenge of a new routine, the burn, the change and def. the results which come along with that! THANKS JENI!
Today was my shoulder and triceps day. My  shoulders are exhausted today, they got a good workout this morning.
My workout this morning-
Shoulder press on smith machine- 12=20lb, 10=30lb, 8=40lb and my last set of 6=60lb....ouch ouch ouch
Incline dumbbell front raises- 12=8lb, 10=10lb, 8=15lb, 6=15lb
Arnold overhead shoulder press- 12=15lb, 10=20lb, 8=25lb and last set 6=30lb
Shoulder standing single side raises- 12=10lb, 10=12lb, 8=15lb and last set 6=15lb ( these guys burn the hell out of my shoulders!!!!!!...love the feeling coming with it)
Triceps laying close grip bench press- 12=20lb, 10=30lb, 8=40lb, 6=50lb
Triceps overhead cable rope extensions ( LOVE THEM), 12=40lb, 10=50lb, 8=60lb, and last 6=70lb
single arm dumbbell overhead extension ( don't love them...mmmhhh) 12=12lb, 10=15lb, 8=15lb, 6=20lb
Dips on a bench 4 sets of 10 to failure
ABS- reverse lay down leg raise 4 sets of 15-20
So that was my regular delts and tri's day and I loved every minute of it.
This also was my 'last" training with the old routine, next week will look a bit different. 
Also super excited that my ( 5 inch stripper shoes from New York City) FINALLY have arrived...yeay! I LOVE THEM....walking around the house in those things pretty much ALL day to get used to the feeling of them. WOW....speaking about HIGH HEELS....I never knew how fantastic the view is from up there....I can reach everything in my kitchen NO MATTER how high up, with no problems or a chair...awesome!'
I actually cooked in those things my supper tonight...glad nobody has seen me....what a picture!
High heels, behind the stove stirring brown rice with veggies...OMG!
I am tired and weak today for some reason....well still,my meals were better than better and I am almost not hungry.
Someone asked me today how much protein do you consume in a day? Well, I told him every meal 30gr...7 x a day....= 210 gr protein....carbs are a bit less, cause after my 4pm meal I have NO MORE carbs in any form added in my meals. My carbs are very complex and come from oatmeal, brown rice pasta, sweet potatoes, brown rice and plain rice cakes. I eat enough veggies right now for the next 5 years I swear...wow...never ever have i consumed this mane cucumbers, peppers or broccoli in my whole life than I did these past 4 month.
This saturday, my very very last cheat meal for the next 15 weeks, my friend Brandy is going to bake me AGAIN a nice fresh loaf of whole wheat bread...I LOVE my bread....I am going to miss it, theres no doubt about it!
Anyways, this week is almost over and I think my progress in the last 2 weeks are again more visualizing to people. My back, I think, develops so well....I will attach some more pics of it from me doing pull ups.
Tomorrow is chest and bi's day.....5am wake up call, breakfast and ready to lift!
Have a great friday all of you!






1 comment: