Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2nd, 2011

So, here I am, Miss Technique trying to upload a video....ya..sorry guys, that might need a few more days...LOL
For my last few weeks of training and dieting before the show, I want to just upload mostly videos, so you can follow me in the gym and in my kitchen or simply shopping for fake eye lashes...hahaha
Today I was supposed to do cardio at 6am but I worked out lots this week, taught more than enough "sweat" classes...I will do a 40 min cardio before my Spinning class, stretch and finish my night at work until 10pm.
I can't believe the support you guys give me....WOW WOW WOW... to ALL of you out there, who make me feel so special and always have the nicest things to say.....YOU are a very reason why I can hang in there....this is probably by far the hardest journey I have been through...even moving from one country to another seemed easier than the commitment I give to my passion and my goal, which, by the way, I set to WIN these past days....
When I started the whole workout-diet contest prep, I always told myself, be realistic Diana, you're lucky if you get off the stage with no broken arm or leg, or also "just to go there" is great...no, not no more, I am going to train to win...and I will!
My body is responding perfect......PERRRRFECT....FINALLY....I know I mentioned it before but the results right now are making me work harder every single day.
Friends of mine see the drastic changes in me and by telling me, I swear it makes it even easier not to eat the peanut butter ( which I still miss...a bit)!
My costume idea is pretty much set. My friend Deb is going to design it with me....so...now just getting into the posing seminar.
Debbie and I are training for posing in these next few weeks. I have tried to pose a bit...and let me tell you that alone is a workout on its own. Posing is one of the most important components in the show. The way you show off your hard work makes a huge difference in placing. I think my strongest part is going to be my back.....for some reason it gave me the best definition.
Still having a hell of a time to do pull ups...I suck in those...guys in the gym make them look so flippin easy...I wish! Same with chin ups....still can't get my butt up high enough, well I keep hanging on it ;-)
My arms are sore today...I had my gymnastic classes monday night and my dead man push ups are FINALLY right on the floor....but the fear of falling on my face is still 90%.....so falling on your arms from a standing position looks easy, but there is this fear factor....hahaha...anyhow I did overcome it...Thanks to Debbie and this hip hop dancer guy, whos training for his competitions there as well. What a nice guy...absolute sweet. He is the one telling me ...-Hey you can do it....you can! And sure enough I can!
But my arms from falling all my weight on to the arms and push myself up as well, feel like pudding today...plus all the holds we were training for on top of it. Tomorrow I have my tricep and shoulder day...see how that goes!
So that is it from my side.....
Again....thank you guys for cheering me up and keeping me soooo motivated YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!
I will always be thankful for your support every single day!!!!!
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment