Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29th- cheat day

So, today was one of my last cheat meal saturdays until June4th....got up this early morning around 6ish, made some coffee and already was trying to imagine what I would like to eat later for a treat....for some reason there is always the same thing every saturday...BREAD.....uuuggghhh.....how can you NOT love bread....the most bizarre thought was that I actually was thibking about a nice baguette right in Paris....OMG...they def. have the bestes of the bestes (LOL) Bread of all.....
While I was sipping on my coffee I decided to get some cardio in...not really "train-cardio" day but what the heck....I needed to get some sweat going. So off to the gym and on to my treadmill. 45 min of good clean sweat.....thought I might feel 'not' so guilty eating something bad today. Cause I try to do cardio on an empty stomach, I had no breakfast today....but having said that, I was already up for 2 hours and actually starving, but still try to ignore it. After I did my cardio I made myself a shake right in the gym ( I always have my blender there...nothing worste than a pre-prepared protein shake...bbbrraaahh), added my liquid egg whites and 2 rice cakes...BUT....still starving for more...uuugghhhh...that happens to me all the time when I have a cardio day and do it on an empty stomach....well, ignored again and off to train my personal program client for an hour....as soon as she left I lost control.....right into the hershey chocolate...damn it...2 pieces and the worst thing....THEY WERE FANTASTIC.....hard time stopping at 2......ran home after...and nothing prepared for meals...that again is the WORST thing what can happen if you are on such a strict diet....so I quickly freid some ground turkey and brown rice...but buy the time that was done I whooped down about 8 crackers with 2 tbsp of hummus and another piece of kinderschokolade.....see, happens to the best of us...you skipp meals and all the good intentions are going over the balcony....just gone....
Anyways...decided to keep my cheat low today, since my body is preogressing that good, I hate to fuel it with the wrong food and the idea to be on stage with a saggy butt or a flabby tummy makes it actually prettty easy not to touch the treats...
Had some bread for supper....just a few pieces of baguette ( which I did go totally out of my way through tons of snow to get to the store ...just stupid)....
Now I feel a bit yucky....oh well,,,one more saturday and clean 110% 24-7........I am so looking forward to get to the May long weekend.....wow...going to book my flight these next days . my friend and teammate Debbie just went back to BC where she's from and had called me today out of a material place and said they had the best material colours for my costume ( the phantom of the opera- Christine theme)....nice...I told her bring me a bunch of samples...that will be the next decision I have to make.....how do I want the costume to look like...I was thinking about a bit more of the 'romantic - babydoll' look...we'll see
So, now it's time to relax...since I have such problems sleeping at night, my trainer told me it's a side effect of  'contest dieting', I am taking melatonin every night  to relax me....if I would still be allowed to drink red wine I would sit on the bottle every single night...but until June...no alc.
Have a great night and I will keep you posted!
D.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post, it makes me a bit less hard on myself, I fell off the wagon in exactly the same form you did and my word I fell, fell, fell for three days!!! Finally Im back up and in full routine!

    I admire your committment you're doing a great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete