Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17th, 2011 - Back Day

Perfect day. Got out of bed super energetic and all excited that I finally slept almost 7 hours...wow! Went to bed early and really tried to calm myself down, not stressing about anything and trying to tell myself that things will work out just fine...they will!
I was excited to have my best friend back at the gym this morning. She's working for westJet and is always in different cities of Canada. Her and I work out together every morning at 6am but the last few weeks she had been gone. BUT today we were back to train as teammates....awesome! We did my back routine:
3 sets of about 10 pull-ups
Bent over back row on the cable
v-grip lat pulldown
one arm dbll row, knee on bench
One arm cable pull
and reverse peck deck machine
I am stiffer than a dog today.  I skipped my abs and core but will make sure I throw those in tonight at my gymnastic class.
Just came back from teaching my monday spin class....legs are tired...why I do a spin class the night before I have my leg day....I DO NOT KNOW.
They will feel like pudding at 6am and with this new leg workout routine I am sooo close to throw up during the exercises....gggrrrrr.
Now I am eating a spinach chicken salad with just flex oil. I am trying to get used to NO dressing or condiments for the next 17 weeks.....easier said than done! Jeni ( my trainer) told meat the 12 weeks out of show mark, I have no more cheat meals allowed on saturday...wow thats just 5 weeks away...meaning 5 more meals to eat and enjoy and than we are talking serious business......
CHecked out some material on saturday for my 2 piece fancy ( which is the bikini part) ...no decision made yet...know the colour but haven't found the perfect one yet. My very good friend Debbie, which I compete with and against..., her mom is going to make my suit as well as my costume. I am a bit scared of the size, cause lean down is a bit away and my body will change dramatically I am sure, so I trust Debbie when she tells me which measurements on my suit to go with!
Debbie keeps me going everyday. She is so lean and ripped and works so hard for her success! I totally inspire her and her work! I am very glad to have her in my first show in Kelowna with me, even if we somewhat compete against each other....WE ARE STILL TEAM JENI!
So, now it's time to get into my car and off to get my holds, dead men push-ups, hinge push-ups, straddle holds, head-stands and splits in order and ready for the show!
Have a good night everybody!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment