Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011- Chest and Bi's day

So, again, I had to switch my 6am workout to the late afternoon. I was up almost all night...tossing and turning, too many things on my mind right now. My body is a bit sore today from the workout and def. from my choreography....I got a HUGE bruise on my butt cheek from a certain floor move.
My breakfast was again, not a big surprise, protein pancakes and for my mid morning snack I had 4 egg whites and a bowl of oatmeal (warm ...that was good especially with the snow and freezing cold we have right now). Lunch was a turkey burger with 3/4 cup sweet potato and before workout I had another 1/2 cup oats with Protein powder....at 3:30 off to do my workout!
I love my new chest routine...burns my pecks out....sweet....wanna get those chest muscles to look perfect on that stage!
Routine today-
chest machine press, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
chest incline dbll flys 12, 10, 8, 6
chest peck deck machine superset with push ups
decline bench push ups
biceps seated curls
biceps cable curls
bicep hammer curls with dbll
bicep concentration curls
dbll
abs-
thats was it...great took me about 55 minutes, the gym was quite tonight and I get a chance to use the machines with no waiting line...sweet!
Also, did my stretching, which I def. need to work on mostly...gotta get those legs opened up...splits are not in my favour lately .....used to be but that has been many years ago. Well, i am sure that will come back.
I def. felt pretty strong today, my biceps were able to lift 5lb more compare to last week, not sure if that's because I worked out in the afternoon instead of the early morning.....anyways, I was happy and excited about that!
After that, got my post shake in and home sweet home...on the couch....
It's 7:30 pm and I feel super energetic...which means, I probably will not sleep that well...I AM SOOO HYPER these last days....wow...I could teach 3 spin classes tonight i think.
BUT, it's tome to relax...would be nice to have that glass of red wine on the couch...but hey...June 5th, that's the day I can drink again....lol...I can do it....DEDICATION and COMMITMENT those are my favourite words right now....gotta stick to it...it will be worth it at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment