Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 18 and 19th 2011

Tuesday- January 18th- Leg Day....gggrrrrr...my very least favourite...used to be my most favourite...well, thank's to my trainer Jeni...NO MORE! BUT I do love the results I get from it. WOW My glutes and hamstrings are getting tighter and tighter! YESSS!!!!! My leg routine-
4 sets of deep dumbbell squats superset with walking lunges.....12-18 reps each set
4 sets of leg curls supersets with Leg extension ( ouch ouch ouch......HATE THOSE SUCKERS...my quads are screaming on fire)  12-18reps
4 sets of one leg leg press and side lunges with a dumbbell infront 12-18reps
4 sets of rope hamstring deadlifts with step ups supersets....12-18...bbaaahhhh, right here...I could VOMITT!
3 sets of Good morning squats 12-15reps
Calves...4 sets...seated raises and standing calf raises 20-25reps....BUUURRRRNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ABS...fit ball crunches 4 stes of 25
I ate very very clean again....for the past 2 weeks I am on the roll...WOW...I feel sooooooo awesome...My body recognizes all my hard work...finally...losing more pounds and toning more....YESSSS.....my ABS are getting so defined and I swear my six pack is just around the corner...or should I say Just behind the pizza....( hahaha which I haven't had in month!)
My weight went down to 138lb...which might sound high for some people, but the amount of muscles you pack on are not to underestimate...So, I feel leaner than I did with 125lb on me! Life is fantastic right now!
January 19th- Cardio day
So my alarm went off at 5:20am....tired but well, gotta get that empty stomach body of mine to sweat some serious calories here!
Went on the crosstrainer today for 30 minutes and finished the last 10 min on the treadmill....stretched after and done.
My biggest highlight today...I am running on the treadmill, with my pamts half way down to my knees...which would have not been to bad, if there would have not been 3 guys right behind me on the crosstrainer...great...me wearing some what call it underwear....( thong)...minus have nothing on, mooned those guys at 6:30am...OMG.....Not sure how I am going to do cardio again without having a red face looking like a lobster! bahahaha...take it with a sense of humor...thats what I tell myself anyhow!!!! hahaha
Taught a spin class tonight...had my salad, and now off for a personal program for a client...long night and 5 am comes early...
Tomorrow a bit more to my diet!
Have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired reading this! I'm working on my diet but must admit that I messed up real bad today (not that I was technically eating clean anyway). I like back days...I love when my back gets ripped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I would have know you were gonna show your thong I would have joined you!!! Your amazing! Such an inspiration! Sal 

    ReplyDelete