Saturday, April 16, 2011

5 weeks out------nervous, excited mixed feelings


5 weeks out and I am getting very much nervous these days. My choreography needs to get cleaner and my butt has to get tightened up more...thats an area I am by far not happy with. I know these days I hear a lot of "harsh looking" from people or the opposite of too thin or lean or too ripped...now it's the time to shut negative people out of my head..."ITS MY BODY and I can do whatever I want to it" ( Lance Armstrong said the perfect words here). Some of my pic's I am shocked myself about the way my body looks right now ( positive). I had no idea I could ever shape myself into a physique like this. I know that this is not a way to maintain and holding it but I will try and stay as lean as possible. As soon as I eat a bit more normal the curves will be back.....until January 2012 ( when on season starts again). My energy levels are LOW....my moods are miserable BUT I love every minute of the dedication and determination I put into it. I LOVE THE SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good weekend and stay motivated!!!!!!! Stick to your goals...however far they are away...YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS and you will reach them sooner than you think!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment