Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some pics and Carb Cycling is starting to catch up on my energy levels and moods

I know I have been talking about my mood swings a few times, but lately it seems to get me quite a bit. Depending on which carb cycle day I am at, the following day my moods are def. showing if I had 2 carbs or 5. My energy levels are low, I am tired and my body aches a bit. My temper is very short and I notice I am very grumpy, sensitive and emotional. ITS GREAT BEIN ME...lol! The poor people who are surrounded by me every single day. Lots of people starting to ask me if I was ok, cause I am not my "usual" me. I hate to excuse myself everytime and blame it on the diet, cause the last thing I want is people thinking this is not a healthy way.....it's just the next 6 weeks which will be a bit harder.....After that...show time is over and back to having cheat meals once a week....yesssss!
I am working lots on my routine these days and filled my body with more than enough bruises ...ouch ouch ouch. My legs, rear delts and lower back are looking horrible with green and black HUGE spots....oh well, guess the tanning will help get rid of it. I hope NONE of you out there takes my crankiness personally....I am sorry if I do make you feel this way once in a while. I know the majority of you guys is more than understanding and supportive and I am so thankful to have your back on this!!!! Brandy...you especially need an award for sticking up to my mood swings and grouchy way of talking sometimes...I will take your advise on reading "Twilight" for relaxation ( cause how did you say it...Edward will be supporting me cause he is on a special diet as well...hahaha)! ALso...Debbie...what the hell would I only do without you....???? OMG I would be lost. YOU inspired me and taught me everything I never thought or had faith to be able to achieve! You always had that faith in me and kept me going even when I thought I was too fat, too skinny, not flexible enough...you gave me the strength to get this far! I won't disappoint you. I am already sad of not having you around me after the summer! So to all of you....even Aaron...thank you for giving up Peanut Butter for me.....that's probably the sweetest thing someone could do and show me how much they are behind me on this! And Brandy...once more...you do not have to carb cycle to be a friend and go through this just to show me you are there for me! YOU do so much!!!!!!!
Thank you all.....each of you! 6 more weeks to go.....ALMOST THERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment