Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome to the last week of eating before competition

Since I leaned out very fast and good, my trainer wants to do a food trial, in form of eating exactly like 4 days proir to show. Just when you think you got used to the idea of dieting and thought it can't actually get much worst....IT DOES get MUCH worst!
From thursday until sautrday night my diet is stricter than just strict. Absolutly NO SALT...no spices, no sweeteners, nothing than chicken, veggies and some oatmeal and sweet potatoes...and def. water...oodles of water...( 8-10liters to be exact)
I had 6 meals yesterday which included 1/3 cup of oats in the morning and 1 cup of egg whites, for the rest of the 5 meals, I had 6 oz chicken breast ( each meal) and beans or asparagus ( those are the only veggies I am allowed to have cause they don't bloat). I drank 5 liters of water yesterday and up it to 8 today and tomorrow. On saturday night after 6pm I won't be drinking any more water until sunday afternoon, that process calles water loading. Sunday "would" be the day of the show....Now is the question on sunday morning, how does my body reacted and looks after eating this way. Thje muscles are supposed to look full and lean...not flat....can't wait until sunday morning to make some pic's with hopefully the results I am looking for.
Today I had sweet potatoes and chicken for breakfast and my 2nd meal and my next 4 meals are chicken with beans or asparagus. Tomorrow I actually get to pick 3 carbs which I could actually pick oats...hurray...what a highlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i love oatmeal...mmmhhhh...excited for tomorrow). Tomorrow night at my last meal I get to eat a 6oz steak, to see how my body will react to fat. I also take 3 tsp of flax oil a day. I used to just add it into my shakes or salad dressing ( cause the taste is nasty), but since I can't have anything close to a dressing or shakes I have to swollow it straight from the spoon...YIKES! Last night after eating ALL those 6 chicken breast...let me add those together .... exactly 32oz of chicken ( which would equal about 9 chicken breasts) I thought I had to throw up....honestly, I am starting to look like a chicken soon! I dislike chicken in gernal, thats what makes it even harder to eat, but since you have NO SPICES on it and can't dip it into ANYTHING...WOWSER....that's crazy stuff! My moods...oh well, not the best as you can imagine. Right now I seriously would DIE for a plain rice cake.....nothing on it...just a plain old fashion rice cake...or a gum...a simple sugar free gum....mhhhhh...that would be a treat!
My lifesaver right now? Coffee....coooooofffffeeeeeeee....lots of it.....thats my treat....black coffee! I don;t think I have ever brushed my teeth as much as I do now....the taste of even colgate toothpaste is a treat...if I could I would squeeze the whole tube in my mouth and eat it!!!!!! Sunday, after i am done this "trail-diet" I will eat normal and might get some peanut butter or raw almonds added into my diet. And in 2 weeks, the week before my show, we do the same thing again.....chicken, chicken and moooore chicken....and than the whole thing ONE MORE time the week before my second show.....aaawwww.....and after that...well deserved FOOD PARADISE in Germany. Bread and beer....yay.....trying not to put more than 10lb on...hahaha...ya right, good luck with that Di!
Bottom line, this is a very hard time, but again, worth every minute of gagging up the chicken breast....I feel so confident and I finally love every inch my body!!!!!! For you guys out there, eating all the "good" stuff like gummie bears and peanut butter...have some for me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment