Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fun during workout--incorrect dumbbell fly video..lol

When Brandy and I workout we have tons of fun. I am thankful to have her every morning with me at the gym making me laugh! Friday we did our chest and bi's workout....well, fun but close to injury...lol...as you can see on the video. Bad move! Wow that could have cost an injury ( pulled arm or shoulder)....thank god I got away with a good laugh....
These past few weeks I don't laugh often enough. My friends and co-workers are aware of it and trying their best to cheer me up every single day! My days are getting shorter as closer competition day is coming.  I can't believe in 4 weeks I stand on a stage having a few hundred people watching me. My costume for my routine as well as my 2 piece fancy bikini for the posing round are done! They look fabulous....thanks to Debbies mom!!!!! BIG TIME! She made the suits exactly the way I had them in mind. My routine costume is bright white, baby doll style halter top and a nice short booty short. It looks so dramatic, exactly the way my routine theme "Phantom of the Opera' is! LOVE IT! Can't wait to wear it and show it off on stage!
Today I talked to my trainer about my diet, cause I know I am shredding quite fast these days....so my BEST news....we might add some peanut butter back ( 1 tbsp a day)....perrrrfect! It depends on my weight tomorrow morning. I am not allowed ( if thats the right word) to lose more weight. So if my weight dropped, Peanut Butter it is!!!! yessssss!!!!!!!!!
Anyways....so much to a bit of updates.  Have a great easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment