Saturday, April 23, 2011

too lean too soon.....slowing it down

These past 10 days I must have changed more than ever before. Not sure WHY my body is into such high gear but I look at myself without really knowing who's that person in front of me. I actually got asked by another bodybuilder to train me cause he wants to help me winning this show and has 100% no doubt about it that my body is stage ready, too ready too soon, cause it's another 4 weeks until competition. Now it's the time when you want to slow the process down. My body fat is about 9%, lower than it supposed to be. My weight is 127lb. I just sent Jeni (my coach) my newest pic's and changes in my diet will happen again. Her exact reply to my pic's- HOLY FRICK...WE NEED TO SLOW THINGS DOWN.
I know why...cause of the 4 weeks I have left and the cardio I do to get that lean physique my body is pretty much programmed right now to eat my muscle. If we ( especially us women) have such little fat on us,  our bodies are soooo smart that it will store the fat for bad days and tell itself to eat the muscle cause "she" has enough of those....and will use the fat for starvation sources. Well....we don't want that to happen....no idea what the change in eating will be but I bet it's more veggies...LOL! I already had to bump my protein from 4 to 5oz at supper time to hold on with my weight. 5 month ago I thought nothing is going to happen on my body...no changes no weight loss.....I almost jumped off the wagon....and now i have to slow the process down cause I am already too lean. As you see, even as a fitness girl...we are never happy with us and constantly have to lose or maintain body weight or physique.....
I am excited for the show...almost to a point of feeling sick.....On May 19 my flight is leaving to Kelowna and that gives me 2 days with my trainer to fix my posing to perfection! 4 short more weeks....WOW.....I am having a hard time to believe that I actually made it this far without giving up. I will update you about my changes in my diet to "slow" down the process of getting too thin. Happy easter everybody...have some chocolate bunnies for me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment