Thursday, April 14, 2011

short video of my fave move and updates 5 weeks before show

I love this move...in my back routine this must be my total fave'.......I love the intensity I get out of that move.
So, I thought I post a short video of it.
Also, Iam about 5 weeks out and every single day my body seems to change these days.....little, but def. changes. I totally notice that I am leaning good. My weight is going down more and so are my inches.
Eating wise...oh well, same thing, still carb cycling and I NOW KNOW, why there aren't more girls around competing in fitness or figure. The diet takes pretty much all my energy and my usual happy, funny and giggly me- away and my brain...( brain dead a bit)...only for a while until both shows are over! I know I mention my diet a lot, but if you don't follow to the nutrition you totally won't see the results which getting you ready for stage and make you win the show! Thats what I am going for...WINNING! I work every single bit of energy out of me and make sure my diet is 110%.....no U-Turns! Lots of people in these last days telling me that they can see that I am very short and a touch aggressive....my husband, that poor guy, has not much to laugh with me. He is very much looking forward for this whole comp. to be over and having his "old-little-Di" back! I do NOT blame him.
I will give you guys updates more frequently from now on!
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment